Valerie Jeanne Mathieu is an art director and a production designer. As per her wiki, she is 5’5” feet tall, has a net worth of $5 million, a boyfriend and a loving family. She is well-known for her work in movies such as Les Maneges Humains (2012), Dive (2013) and Takes Me (2014). Valerie shot to fame as a reality TV star, and starred as a member of the cast for The Travel Channel show “Baggage Battles”.
|Full Name||Valerie-Jeanne Mathieu|
|Birth Date||Under Review|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches / 1.67 m|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Income||Film art director|
|Boyfriend/Partner||She is dating but name is not known|
Valerie Jeanne Mathieu is very secretive about her personal life and rarely divulges any details about her life off-screen in front of the public. As a result, not much is known about her family.
Beautiful and popular reality television star Valerie Jeanne Mathieu has an estimated net worth of 20 million dollars.
Valerie Jeanne Mathieu has carefully kept her dating life away from public scrutiny, as a result of which, not much is known about her boyfriend or her partner name. As per her Instagram pictures, it’s pretty much clear that Valerie has a boyfriend.
However, Valerie is reportedly single and is not dating anyone at present.
Interesting facts about Valerie Jeanne Mathieu:
- Her show, “Baggage Wars” has an IMDb rating of 6.2 out of 10 in which she has been seen with William Leroy.
- Valerie is equally adept at speaking French and English.
- She completed her education at Concordia University.
- She originally from Montreal, Canada.
- She is also the host of a French television show called “Récupérateurs”.