Rick Warren is an American author and pastor has a net worth of $25 million. As per his wiki, Rick was born 28 January 1954, 1.88m tall, own a house, salary, has 2 siblings, a loving wife and 3 children. He is the founder of Saddleback Church, check more facts. Rick Warren is an American evangelical Christian pastor and the founder of Saddleback Church, which is an evangelical mega church in Lake Forest, California, and the eighth-largest church in the United States. He is an author of many religious books and is also involved with various philanthropic activities. Famous preacher Rick Warren was born on January 28, 1954 (64 years old) in San Jose, California, United States.
|Full Name||Richard Duane Warren|
|Birth Date||January 28, 1954|
|Height||6.2 feet / 1.88 m|
|Parents||Jimmy and Dot Warren|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Source of Income||Pastor and Author|
|Annual Salary||He gives away his 90% of the income|
|Sibling||Chaundel and Jim C. Warren|
|Children||Matthew Warren, Josh Warren and Amy Warren|
Rick Warren took up preaching as a career quite early in life, at the age of 19, while he was studying at the California Baptist University. Warren founded the Saddleback Church in 1980, following which the church grew at an exponential rate, with around 20000 people attending the service every week.
In December 2008, Rick Warren was invited by President-elect Barack Obama to deliver the invocation at his inauguration ceremony.
Rick Warren was born to Jimmy and Dot Warren; his father, Jimmy Warren was a Baptist minister. In June 1975, Rick Warren was married to Kay Warren. Rick and Kay have three children, Matthew, Josh and Amy Warren. Matthew Warren succumbed to mental illness and committed suicide in April 2013. Following his son’s suicide, Rick Warren contributed a large part of his preaching to address mental health issues.
As per an interview, Rick Warren confirmed that he lived in the same house for the last 22 years and own a old Ford car. There are several other well known pastors like Mike Murdock and Andrew Wommack who also have huge procession.
Interesting facts about Rick Warren:
- Rick Warren was included in the list of “15 World Leaders Who Mattered Most” in 2004, and “100 Most Influential People in the World” in 2005 by Time magazine.
- Rick Warren is an active advocate of the prevention of HIV/AIDS and has repeatedly voiced his concern regarding the maltreatment of HIV patients.
- Rick Warren has come up with a 10-part sermon series called “The Road to Recovery,” which helps his churchgoers deal with problems of alcoholism and substance abuse.
- Rick Warren is a popular public speaker and has been invited to speak at multiple national and international platforms, including the African Union, TED, Times’ Global Health Summit, World Economic Forum and the United Nations.
- His Worth source taken from –www.jesus-is-savior.com