Craig Gottlieb is an antique dealer and leading cast of History Channel show Pawn Stars has a net worth of $8 million. As per Carig’s wiki, he was born on 1971, is blessed with a wife, 4 children, and share his family and facts info. Gottlieb is also the author of four bestselling books on history, antique and military paraphernalia. Reality television star Craig Gottlieb was born in 1971 in the United States.
|Full Name||Craig Gottlieb|
|Height||5’8” / 1.76 m|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Income||TV Personality|
|Children||Elijah Joseph Gottlieb, David Shimon Gottlieb, Samuel Asher Gottlieb and Joshua Aaron Gottlieb|
Craig Gottlieb was born to a Jewish father who was a Second World War veteran and a Protestant mother, both of whom had emigrated from Russia around the beginning of the twentieth century. As a boy, Craig Gottlieb had celebrated major Jewish holidays, even though his family was not very religious.
Craig Gottlieb is extremely devoted to his family, even though he keeps his personal life away from public scrutiny. Craig Gottlieb taken big decision on January 20, 1960 and got married to Madeline Jackson. Craig and Madeline Gottlieb are currently parents to four boys. Their eldest son name is Elijah Joseph Gottlieb who was born on 11991, followed by David who was born on 1994, while rest 02 are born in 1996 and 2000.
Craig Gottlieb is a weapon and military antique dealer, who shot to fame as the gun expert on the popular reality television show on the History Channel, called “Pawn Stars”.
Hardworking and popular antique dealer Craig Gottlieb have an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars and his annual earning is roughly about $600,000 which is not bad.
Interesting facts about Craig Gottlieb
- Craig Gottlieb had served in the US army, where he was a part of the Marines and Marine Reserves and had reached the rank of a Major.
- Craig Gottlieb has a degree in philosophy from Cornell University.
- Craig Gottlieb was the main antique dealer involved in the discovery and the sale of the desk on which Adolf Hitler had signed the Munich Pact in 1938, along with some of his medals.
- Craig Gottlieb has starred in several documentary films on Nazism produced by the National Geographic Channel.
- Craig Gottlieb is a member of the board of Directors at the San Diego Air and Space Museum.
- Craig Gottlieb was also instrumental in the sale of various SecondWorldWar memorabilia, including Benito Mussolini’s cap and Hitler’s painting of his mother and father.