Adam Grandmaison is a professional BMX rider whose wiki revealed height, siblings, family background and net worth detail. Born on 24 November, 1983, currently Adam is dating and his girlfriend name is Lena. Find success lesson and facts info. Adam Grandmaison is a popular BMX rider and the creator of the popular BMX news and videos website ‘The Come Up’. Adam is also the creator and the host of the podcast and YouTube channel No Jumper.
|Full Name||Adam John Grandmaison|
|Birth Date||November 24, 1983|
|Height||5’10” / 1.81 m|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Income||BMX rider|
|Annual Salary||$200 Thousand|
Adam grew up in Nashua, New Hampshire. He took to rap music from an early age and was especially influenced by rapper Snoop Dogg. After graduating high school Adam attended the University of Massachusetts but he quit college before graduating. He also played professional poker online for some time. Check out other BMX rider like Harry Main, Adam LZ and Corey Bohan’s detail here.
Adam started the website ‘The Come Up’ in 2006 and he was successful as it became one of the most popular BMX websites of all time. And today Adam Grandmaison’s net worth is around $1 million while his yearly income is about $200 thousand. He later created a BMX riding team and also a BMX clothing line. Adam started his podcast called No Jumper which was a BMX centric podcast but gradually involved in interviewing up and coming rap artists. He has done extensive interviews with many BMX riders and also of many rappers including many famous rappers. Through his podcast, he has given the spotlight to many talented BMX riders and underground rappers.
Here are some of the highlights of Adam Grandmaison’s career.
1) He started his career with the website ‘The Come Up’
2) His website became one of the most popular websites on BMX in the world.
3) Adam has given the spotlight to many talented BMX racers and underground rap artists through his podcast.
4) Adam is also the creator of the brand OSS which makes parts for BMX cycles and other accessories.
3 success lessons from Adam Grandmaison:
1) Never give up. Adam has proved time and again that one should never quit.
2) Though he quit college he used that time in doing something useful.
3) He helped make BMX popular.